AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (AMN) Is At $65.20 Formed Wedge; Total System Services (TSS) Shorts Increased By 9.48%

Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) Logo

AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (AMN) formed wedge up with $69.11 target or 6.00% above today’s $65.20 share price. AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (AMN) has $3.12B valuation. The stock increased 1.64% or $1.05 during the last trading session, reaching $65.2. About 501,293 shares traded. AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE:AMN) has risen 42.48% since April 13, 2017 and is uptrending. It has outperformed by 30.93% the S&P500.

Total System Services Inc (NYSE:TSS) had an increase of 9.48% in short interest. TSS’s SI was 2.83M shares in April as released by FINRA. Its up 9.48% from 2.58 million shares previously. With 1.52M avg volume, 2 days are for Total System Services Inc (NYSE:TSS)’s short sellers to cover TSS’s short positions. The SI to Total System Services Inc’s float is 1.57%. The stock increased 0.99% or $0.84 during the last trading session, reaching $85.42. About 977,667 shares traded. Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) has risen 65.17% since April 13, 2017 and is uptrending. It has outperformed by 53.62% the S&P500.

Since January 26, 2018, it had 0 insider purchases, and 13 sales for $61.24 million activity. 2,274 Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) shares with value of $189,549 were sold by Watson Patricia A. The insider Todd Paul M sold 69,827 shares worth $6.17M. Shares for $17.86 million were sold by WOODS M TROY. Another trade for 234,759 shares valued at $20.77 million was made by TOMLINSON PHILIP W on Friday, February 23. $1.15 million worth of stock was sold by GRIFFITH G SANDERS III on Monday, January 29. On Friday, January 26 the insider USSERY RICHARD W sold $666,259. WEAVER DORENDA K had sold 24,160 shares worth $2.18M on Monday, March 12.

Total System Services, Inc. provides payment processing, merchant, and related payment services to financial and nonfinancial institutions in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and internationally. The company has market cap of $15.52 billion. It operates through four divisions: North America Services, International Services, Merchant Services, and NetSpend. It has a 27.02 P/E ratio. The firm offers account processing and output services, including processing the card application, initiating service for the cardholder, processing card transaction for the issuing retailer or financial institution, and accumulating the account's transactions.

Investors sentiment decreased to 1.09 in 2017 Q4. Its down 0.02, from 1.11 in 2017Q3. It fall, as 39 investors sold Total System Services, Inc. shares while 149 reduced holdings. 61 funds opened positions while 143 raised stakes. 134.60 million shares or 1.55% less from 136.72 million shares in 2017Q3 were reported. Cleararc Cap accumulated 4,264 shares or 0.05% of the stock. Assetmark owns 211 shares. Apg Asset Mgmt Nv accumulated 0.01% or 123,392 shares. The France-based Natixis has invested 0.06% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Prelude Management Limited Com has invested 0.06% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Employees Retirement Systems Of Texas holds 14,400 shares. The Georgia-based Reliance has invested 5.3% in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). 183,482 are owned by Polaris Greystone Ltd. Old National Bankshares In accumulated 3,882 shares or 0.02% of the stock. M&T Comml Bank accumulated 12,564 shares. Citadel Advsrs Limited Liability Company reported 1.33 million shares stake. Suntrust Banks stated it has 0.02% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS). Acg Wealth holds 0.03% or 2,777 shares in its portfolio. Clearbridge Llc reported 21,912 shares. Raymond James And Associate holds 0.03% of its portfolio in Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) for 185,471 shares.

Among 31 analysts covering Total System Services (NYSE:TSS), 18 have Buy rating, 1 Sell and 12 Hold. Therefore 58% are positive. Total System Services had 106 analyst reports since July 21, 2015 according to SRatingsIntel. The company was maintained on Wednesday, October 25 by Deutsche Bank. Guggenheim maintained the stock with “Buy” rating in Monday, December 18 report. Mizuho maintained it with “Hold” rating and $80.0 target in Monday, December 18 report. Cowen & Co maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Wednesday, October 11. Cowen & Co has “Buy” rating and $67.0 target. The stock has “Buy” rating by Keefe Bruyette & Woods on Thursday, December 21. BMO Capital Markets maintained it with “Buy” rating and $102.0 target in Wednesday, January 24 report. Barclays Capital maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Wednesday, October 11. Barclays Capital has “Overweight” rating and $78 target. Stifel Nicolaus maintained Total System Services, Inc. (NYSE:TSS) rating on Thursday, July 13. Stifel Nicolaus has “Buy” rating and $67 target. The stock has “Buy” rating by RBC Capital Markets on Tuesday, January 23. The company was maintained on Friday, January 12 by Cowen & Co.

Among 5 analysts covering AMN Healthcare (NYSE:AMN), 4 have Buy rating, 0 Sell and 1 Hold. Therefore 80% are positive. AMN Healthcare had 7 analyst reports since January 20, 2017 according to SRatingsIntel. The rating was initiated by Credit Suisse with “Outperform” on Tuesday, November 7. The firm has “Overweight” rating given on Friday, November 17 by KeyBanc Capital Markets. Benchmark initiated AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE:AMN) on Friday, January 20 with “Buy” rating. Benchmark maintained it with “Buy” rating and $47 target in Friday, February 17 report. The stock has “Outperform” rating by Wells Fargo on Tuesday, June 27. On Tuesday, January 24 the stock rating was downgraded by Avondale to “Mkt Perform”. The stock of AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE:AMN) earned “Buy” rating by Benchmark on Wednesday, October 25.

Analysts await AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE:AMN) to report earnings on May, 3. They expect $0.79 EPS, up 25.40% or $0.16 from last year’s $0.63 per share. AMN’s profit will be $37.78 million for 20.63 P/E if the $0.79 EPS becomes a reality. After $0.63 actual EPS reported by AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 25.40% EPS growth.

AMN Healthcare Services, Inc. (NYSE:AMN) Institutional Positions Chart